Taxing a vehicle

First we need a reference number to identify your vehicle

I have a V11 reminder letter in my name.

I have the V5C (vehicle registration certificate) in my name

I have the V5C/2 (new keeper supplement) and don't have a vehicle registration certificate in my name

Don't have any of these documents to tax your vehicle with?

Get a V5C vehicle registration certificate (log book)
If you have lost the V5C with your name on, you can get a replacement by filling in a V62 form.